1. Brainwave Entrainment – Serotonin And Endorphin Release Deep Sedative Effect
This has been specially prepared to help aid in the production of serotonin and for endorphin release. You will enter a deep trance like state and will feel drowsy. Expect to experience a sedative like effect.
Delta waves are the unconscious mind. Typically, they occur in deep sleep (or in extremely deep meditation). Increasing delta waves makes you sleep a lot better. Intuition and emotional understanding are also enhanced. They also release important hormones, e.g. the HGH.
- 4 Hz – vivid mental imagery; deep creative insight
- 3.5 Hz – very good against depressions and anxiety
- 3 Hz – increased reaction time; regeneration of muscles etc.
- 2.5 Hz – like a sedative; production of endogenous opiates 2 Hz – nerve regeneration
- 1.5 Hz – associated with sleep and treating sleep disturbances
- 1 Hz – overview of emotional relationships, release of many hormones (1.05 Hz is especially good for HGH release)
- 0.5 Hz – regeneration of nerves; very good for sleeping (I personally recommend 1 Hz though)
2. 7 Hour Theta Brainwave Entrainment
Theta waves are the subconsious mind. They increase creative abilities, learning speed and stimulate personal insight.
- 8 Hz – good for learning new information
- 7.5 Hz – creative thought of art, music, maths, science
- 7 Hz – treatment of sleep disturbances
- 6.5 Hz – center of theta frequency; activates creative frontal lobe
- 6 Hz – long term memory stimulation 5.5 Hz – shows vision of growth needed (“Inner Guidance”)
- 5 Hz – unusual problem solving; reduces amount of sleep needed
- 4.5 Hz – wakeful dreaming, vivid imagery
3. Alpha Brainwave Entrainment
Alpha waves are the “relaxing waves”. They function as a bridge between the subconscious mind (theta) and the conscious mind (beta).
- 12 Hz – mental clarity; doorway to all other frequencies 11.5 Hz – associated with increased intelligence and mental efficiency
- 11 Hz – achieve “relaxed yet alert” state 10.5 Hz – activity, energy, freedom; ability of achievement
- 10 Hz – mood elevator; universally beneficial; good for learning
- 9.5 Hz – bridge between subconscious and conscious minds
- 9 Hz – balances they body and makes aware of imbalances
- 8.5 Hz – no studies have shown a specific effect, though I had users, commenting that it is their favorite frequency
4. Awaken Your Genius Brainwave Entrainment
This 1 hour session uses a binaural beat of 10.5 Hz which is Alpha.
As this session uses binaural beats you must wear stereo headphones to get any benefit from it.
5. Gamma Brainwave Entrainment for High Energy
The session begins at 15Hz and gradually works up to 40Hz, which it reaches at the 19 minute mark and holds until the end. Alternative background tracks: ambient, forest sounds, guitar, no soundtrack (tones only), hybrid and electronic
This session uses brainwave entrainment with Isochronic Tones to to increase your energy and motivation levels. Use it to quickly elevate your brainwaves into a high Gamma state. This will help get you into a highly energized, alert and motivated state of mind.
Headphones are not required for this particular session, as long as you can clearly hear the Isochronic Tones behind the music track. But, if you can use headphones, I always recommend it.
When you use headphones it helps to block out any peripheral sound in the room, and I personally find the entrainment experience to be more powerful when using them.
Welcome to my humble blog.
My name is Jake and I have been utilizing the power of brainwave entrainment for over half my life (no I’m telling you what age I am but suffice it to say that I’ve been entraining my brain for more than 20 years).
I started off my journey using a mindlab mind machine that I bought while on holiday from Lifetools in England but after trying many different approaches, including isochronic tones, I learned that the best method and tool for me was binaural beats.
Now, I don’t suggest that binaural beats are the best brainwave entrainment tool. In truth binaural beats are an old technology that dates way back. There are more modern ways to entrain the brain. For me though, it is binaural beats recordings that create the most profound and lasting change. For you it may be a different technology.
Whichever type of brainwave entrainment tool you decide to use to change your life I urge you to try as many different ones as you can.
I hope that my posts and the experiences with brainwave entertainment that I share with you on this website will help you in your own journey.